Kube&Co is a young company, experiencing rapid growth within its field. Kube&Co is a full-service centre of excellence, which provides services from Human Resources and marketing to bookkeeping and financial management.
With its base of operations in Budapest, Hungary, we offer you a fast-paced workspace with a plethora of experiences, challenges and professional development.
As a part of the Kube Finance team, you will be responsible for the bank reconciliation of one or several of our clients with a total yearly revenue of more than 2 billion HUF.
The job itself is a minimum of 10 hours/week. It consists of work within especially the account receivable and finance-bookkeeping field, but also requires indexing of invoices and assisting the Account Responsible. You will get an insight into complicated cases such as calculation of payroll tax, tricky payments and follow-up on investment budgets. You will get an all-round experience of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and learn the process from handling invoices and bank reconciliation to deliverance to the auditor.
The workplace is located near Klinikák metro station, just four metro stops away from Deák Ferenc tér. The work environment is casual, with a strong emphasis on work/life balance as well as on the individual needs and aspirations of the employees. As the employees consist of both Danes and Hungarians, the day-to-day work language is English.
Kube&Co strongly believe in its employees and their continued development. Therefore, we have developed an internal career-ladder, in which both your work title, salary, responsibility, and job description increase with your continued on-job experience and professional expertise.
- You are extroverted, smiling and welcoming. You work in an organised and structured way, with tasks that might require you to think outside the box.
- You thrive in a sometimes-busy work environment, where your professional skills are put to the test.
- You are open-minded, respectful and work well in a multicultural work-setting. You are a good communicator in English, and not afraid to offer or ask for help in difficult situations.
- You seek challenges, you wish to tackle them head-on and you want to develop your professional skills.
- Are a student
- Are interested, or have experience in the field of Finance, Economics or Business Administration,
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity,
- Are efficient, structured and have an eye for details,
- Have strong spoken and written English knowledge (minimum B1 or equivalent),
- Are a team player that thrives in a diverse, multicultural work environment,
- Are an experienced user of Excel (Microsoft Office),
Then you might just be the perfect fit for Kube.
Hourly wage: gross 1176Ft
About the job:
- The job is for a minimum of 10 hours a week
- We offer a competitive salary
- Fast internal career progression
We answer all applications and will inform you, when we have found the right people for the job. Apply now if you share the same passion for numbers as we do!